Flexible, firm and supportive, youll love the way the ComfortCare Firm mattress provides all over support all night long.
- Marvelous Middle: Patented Marvelous Middle technology delivers 25%e support in the middle of the mattress, where you need it most.Equalizes pressure distribution across the entire bodyResilient, durable center supportExtra lumbar support in the center thirdProtects against sagging for a superior mattress life
- Individually wrapped, zoned, tempered coils: Individually wrapped, zoned, tempered coils provide conforming support and reduce partner disturbance from motion transfer.Zoned 25%e support in the center thirdTempered heat treated to ensure coil "memory"Provides individual support and comfort and reduces motion transfer
- Airflow border: Ventilated, flexible and resilient border that allows air to circulate throughout the night, keeping your mattress temperature-neutral.Delivers ventilated supportRegulates temperature fluctuationsKeeps bedding fresh and reduces allergens
- Superedge Plus: Exceptionally firm foam that resists sagging and surrounds the perimeter of your mattress for edge-to-edge support.Edge-to-edge sleep comfortExtends the life of the mattressProvides a stable base for the entire mattress
- High-density extra-firm foam: Delivers durable, reinforced cushioning support across the entire sleep surface.Provides rigid supportExtends the comfort life of the mattressBest for stomach sleepers
- Tempagel: Gel-infused memory foam that delivers the conforming support of memory foam but with gel that dissipates heat instead of storing it.Reduces partner motion disturbanceReacts to and moderates temperature variancesBuffers sensitive pressure points and helps improve circulation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.